April 7, 2020 Updates

You did NOT speak out of turn- it's always your turn! We want our customers to communicate freely with us (so it's always everybody's turn). That's the purpose of the forum- so you can communicate with us any time, either privately or openly. I will always give you an honest answer.
Thanks @Yooper

He's Canadian, he's duty bound to apologize. ;)

I personally have not noticed anything out of wonk other than the odd error about invalid "Other ingredients". Something I do with water treatment makes it mad sometimes, I'll pay more attention next time and try and figure out specifically.

Hi BF Devs,

I'm seeing an issue with the Date entry field within Inventory, namely for yeast. It's limited to 6 characters, and if by design, it is not converting mmddyy to a nicer format (i.e. dd-mmm-yyyy). So we are left with a date entry like '010120'. I hope this isn't part of the new design :)

Tested on Firefox, IE, and Chrome.

Last edited:
Hi BF Devs,

I'm seeing an issue with the Date entry field within Inventory, namely for yeast. It's limited to 6 characters, and if by design, it is not converting mmddyy to a nicer format (i.e. dd-mmm-yyyy). So we are left with a date entry like '010120'. I hope this isn't part of the new design :)

Tested on Firefox, IE, and Chrome.
I'm submitting a ticket for this now, it looks like it's just missing the datepicker. Should behave just like the brew session date entry. Thanks!

Back