2nd baby beer ideas

There's a very good chance that she will have a Rohan-inspired name (surprisingly the wife is being slowly convinced). And before you ask, no it won't be Eorlingas. But maybe if we had a fourth kid...
Hopefully you have better luck than I did with "Eowyn"! However I am embarrassed to admit that I missed the Eorlingas & Fourth child connection. :oops:

Rohirrim!! Still goosebumps and chills whenever I watch this. How could you not ride to ruin with them?

I always replay that scene when I watch LOTR; extended edition of course!

Regarding what to brew. I've brewed this #w00t stout-ish recipe a few times and it is awesome, especially after aging.

Last edited:
Hopefully you have better luck than I did with "Eowyn"! However I am embarrassed to admit that I missed the Eorlingas & Fourth child connection. :oops:

I always replay that scene when I watch LOTR; extended edition of course!

Regarding what to brew. I've brewed this #w00t stout-ish recipe a few times and it is awesome, especially after aging.
Oof 27 lb grain bill, but looks super tasty. Thanks for the ideas!

Well looks like I've got slightly less time to figure out this brew than I thought
20230104_133500.jpg

She is a beauty! Well, no more time to brew for a while, gonna have it buy a special beer. Or you could brew that RIS in between diaper changes and feedings, it would be ready by her first birthday.

Back