What are you drinking right now?

Sam Adams!
This is a beauty!
20200201_215011.jpg

American Wheat.

Nice little easy drinking beer. I went for a lemon-lime thing with Motueka and Sorachi Ace. The citrus is there but the SA threw a little dill. Not too much, and nothing that a lime couldn’t hide. I’m definitely brewing this again for the summer and will sub in Southern Cross for the Sorachi Ace.

942E0639-8B66-4769-90BF-F2D75E7E7EDD.jpeg

Our version of the original....

ps. I like ours better :)

View attachment 8668

When we did the Guinness tour in Dublin last year. they showed a film on how to properly drink their Stout. It didn't improve it a bit :)
The Irish sure love it though. I didn't see a pub in all our travels that didn't have a Guinness sign, and I'd bet in the many we went into, more Guinness was served than all the other libations combined.

My version of the original....
When we did the Guinness tour in Dublin last year. they showed a film on how to properly drink their Stout. It didn't improve it a bit :)
The Irish sure love it though. I didn't see a pub in all our travels that didn't have a Guinness sign, and I'd bet in the many we went into, more Guinness was served than all the other libations combined.
you know... It’s the most over priced beer out there. It has the cheapest grainbill of any brews I’ve ever made, yet the commercial version is one of the most expensive to purchase. The whole nitro thing is just a gimmick to me. I never noticed a perceptable difference. The power of tradition and advertising. And it works... I pay 7 bucks for their glasses. :D

For sure a wonderful looking beer there Mase that looks just picture perfect nestled in amongst the pine needles and snow.

This drink is an iced coffee it's too dam hot for the hot stuff and I need something to get me going to mow the lawn...
20200203_153421.jpg

Does have a creamy head :D!

For sure a wonderful looking beer there Mase that looks just picture perfect nestled in amongst the pine needles and snow.

This drink is an iced coffee it's too dam hot for the hot stuff and I need something to get me going to mow the lawn...View attachment 8676
Does have a creamy head :D!
Six inches of wet snow on Saturday, gave the snowblower a work out!

A pint of my Best Bitter and a shot of Evan Williams. Cold today with a bitter wind out of the North. That's my excuse, and I'm stickin' to it :)
The whiskey's good for the old bones.
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!.jpg

All I've used to clean off the sidewalk is a broom so far this year.:rolleyes: Knock on wood!

Pretty much the same here every year. If it's icy, we scatter some salt. Otherwise, the only thing I do is either scrape or sweep off the car windows. My kind of snow: it snows, it looks, pretty, it melts and I don't shovel.

Back