What are you drinking right now?

First IPA off the electric brewery using really old ingredients. Centennial and Citra

2020-02-05 11.51.03.jpg

Did you ever get the cabinet fully completed? If your like me, that last 2% takes months to complete. :D
Not quite yet :D:rolleyes: your right I've got 2% to go just gotta find a nice bit of timber as a header board to go across the top with Ben's Bar routed in it and it's done.
Just looking for the right piece if ya know what I mean.
I don't have a lot of wriggle room as it's near roof height and it can't be to wide as it will block the light too much I think.
It'll happen lucky brewing has taught me patience ;)

Took a break from my American Wheat to try something entirely different.

Oskar Blues - Old Chub Scotch Ale
I’m not a big fan of overly malty, sweet beer but this is pretty fine and is making me rethink Scotch Ales. The alcohol warmth in this balances the sweetness nicely. Well done.

D9E02DA1-5842-477A-A140-8E2DDBAD0735.jpeg

Took a break from my American Wheat to try something entirely different.

Oskar Blues - Old Chub Scotch Ale
I’m not a big fan of overly malty, sweet beer but this is pretty fine and is making me rethink Scotch Ales. The alcohol warmth in this balances the sweetness nicely. Well done.

View attachment 8722
I really like it, and very well done I think. Founder's Dirty Bastard is great also, if you haven't had it.

I really like it, and very well done I think. Founder's Dirty Bastard is great also, if you haven't had it.
I've had Dirty Bastard and honestly didn't care for it all that much. At least not as much as Old Chub and not nearly as much as I enjoy other Founders beers. Of course I've never been a Scotch Ale fan, so take that for what it's worth. Maybe I should give it another lash.

Back