Who do you cheer for?

They couldn't both lose Valka...

Now I cheer for CBJ

Now I cheer for the Steelers, okay maybe a little early for that...

I don't watch professional sports, the only team I cheer for is my oldest son's water polo team, Montreal Machine Water Polo. They won bronze at last season's national competition.View attachment 4884
The boys just secured the 2nd place position in the eastern division and are off to Calgary in three weeks to compete in this year's national competition. GO MACHINE!!

Invariably at this time in the NHL, the Sabres are out and the Bruins are still in. So I cheer for the Bruins. Team owner Jeremy Jacobs went to my high school .. graduated about the year I was born. My dad had provided banking services to the Jacobs family .. Jeremy's dad and two uncles. So there is a six degrees of separation thing there .. go Bruins .. win it All!

I'm not a big basketball fan, but our Toronto Raptors are in the NBA finals, and took game one, the first NBA finals game played outside of the USA! Game two starting in about two hours. Go Raptors!

Speaking of cheering this week is First game of State Of Origin Rugby league series in Brisbane this Wednesday. GO THE MIGHTY MARONES!

Go Marines! Wait, what's a marine?:D
Raptors lost game 2:(

Go Warriors!

Sorry Craig, I live in Northern California :)

Giants, A's, Warriors, Sharks, niners, raiders . . .

Last edited:
Watching the basketball game?

Sorry Chico, I am behind on keeping up on BF. Have been watching all of the games. Save one quarter the Toronto's are looking unbeatable, but if anyone can come back from 3-1 it is Golden State.

GO RAPTORS!!!!!

LOL - I been watching them too.

Go Warriors!!!!

Go Blues?
Anyone?

Naaa Go the Maroones! We beat them blues 18-14.
Different Blues Ben:D, St. Louis Blues, NHL Hockey. Game 7 Wednesday Stanley will be in the house, and handed to someone. Stanley, is the Stanley Cup, the most storied trophy in all sports.

Screenshot_20190610-110310.png

Different Blues Ben:D, St. Louis Blues, NHL Hockey. Game 7 Wednesday Stanley will be in the house, and handed to someone. Stanley, is the Stanley Cup, the most storied trophy in all sports.

View attachment 6386
I've heard if this Stanley cup even from all the way down here in Australia. Sorta like the world cup of soccer but for Canada :rolleyes::D! Speaking of which I see the women's world cups on in soccer were comming 3rd I'm our pool on -1 behind Brazil and Italy.

Durant rocks way more than cheering fans. :mad:

Go warriors

Back