Television Series

Archer, the king of something or someone anyway o_O
+1!!!! Just watched the new episode last night. :)
...and then watched the first episode of season 2 of West World, and went to bed way too late and very confused.

Archer is back on? Damn need to catch up!

Brockmire is back. Hank Azaria's best character ever. Best line so far this season , "what are you talking about, Ive been going down on you so much I had to put your P ***y down as my forwarding address" :D

been working my way through marvels Jessica Jones that Killgrave was a piece of mind manipulating work in first season. now im starting on season 2.
not my fav super hero from marvel a little depressing sometimes but keeps me interested though wish i could bend steel like that... good for lifting heavy kettlez in brewery.

<<<----shamefully bows head as he watches the last season of Orange is the New Black...and enjoys it!

I re-watching Travelers again, its always good to watch a series twice I always fine something new the second time

I re-watching Travelers again, its always good to watch a series twice I always fine something new the second time

Agreed! I've watched Breaking Bad so many times and still find new things, or things I've completely forgotten about.

Anyone checked out the new Lost in Space show? It's actually pretty decent in all regards, I thought. Also, Altered Carbon was pretty dope.

Anyone checked out the new Lost in Space show? It's actually pretty decent in all regards, I thought. Also, Altered Carbon was pretty dope.
I'd read "Altered Carbon" years ago. About the only thing that didn't make it into the series was the torture sequence. And yes, it was pretty good. Got about half-way through episode one of Lost in Space yesterday - looked good, vastly different from both the show in the '60's and that lame movie version.

Ash vs Evil Dead just cracks me up. Game of Thrones (the books were better but I like the show), American Gods, and Black Sails are favorites. I finished watching the new Lost in Space series. I liked it I guess but it really just amounts to 10 hours of backstory so I'm hoping the next season moves along faster. While I'm waiting for Game of Thrones and American Gods to come back I'm rewatching Z Nation on Netflix. And I just have to say football season isn't the same now that The League has ended.

Good old Ashy Slashy. I have concerns about the next American Gods season as a lot of people aren't coming back.

I'm watching Troll Hunters, yeah I've raised too many kids now I am one, this is good

You should check out Thunderbirds Are Go!

It's kick ass.

Back