What are you drinking right now?

1 every 20 IPA. Just made the bigest decision of the day... Which mug or glass to use. Went with the old Animal Beer mugs.;)
Yep I need a mug like that gotta stop smashing glassware though... beers look great.
Im tapping some blonde ale atm it's a great drinker this one recon I'll brew it again next
20200328_155712.jpg

IMG_20200328_214459.jpg

This batch is at it's tipping point. A few more weeks and it will be tipped down the sink. Now it's throwing awesome oxidation side effects. Chocolate, licorice, malt...

And the wife is enjoying some random Canadian on the tv I programmed by mistake.

Randomness, enjoy it.

Rye IPA

This is the one that I mistakenly added my 30 minute addition of Columbus at 60 instead. Definitely more bitter than I planned of course, but not unreasonable. The Chinook/Mt Hood dry addition worked well. Great foam and nice lacing, so the picture is designed to showcase that and not the fact that as far as clearing goes, this one is a bit stubborn. I used 22% Rye, so maybe that has something to do with it.

Kinda reminds me of the beer in my avatar. :)

4E78D564-D5E5-4FD6-A365-926AB3B8E321.jpeg

Rye IPA

This is the one that I mistakenly added my 30 minute addition of Columbus at 60 instead. Definitely more bitter than I planned of course, but not unreasonable. The Chinook/Mt Hood dry addition worked well. Great foam and nice lacing, so the picture is designed to showcase that and not the fact that as far as clearing goes, this one is a bit stubborn. I used 22% Rye, so maybe that has something to do with it.

Kinda reminds me of the beer in my avatar. :)

View attachment 9214
Very nice that is some fluffy head there hope its hitting the spot

Back