Possible change to recipe editor

Blue Ball Brewer

Trial Member
Reaction score
It would be nice to have a floating or scrolling pop up that has you ABV and IBU on it. That way when you are adjusting you recipe one doesn’t have to scroll back up. This would be especially useful when editing using the webpage on mobile as the hops are all the way down at the bottom and I have to scroll back up to look at the calculations.

I like that idea! What I picture is adding it to the current navigation bar, so it doesn't take up too much space on a phone/iPad. Is that what you're thinking?

I was thinking something like this:
upload_2019-9-8_8-57-32.png

Maybe this top portion, much like when you are in the water calculator, the pH numbers hang around at the top of the screen and update as you make adjustments.
Screenshot_20190908-100135.png

+1 to making the recipe overview stats a sticky nav bar so they're always visible as you scroll down.

In Mash Guidelines the arrow up/down boxes cover the values that I am trying to input. I would much rather enter my values and not have to scroll.

upload_2019-10-2_9-32-50.png

In Mash Guidelines the arrow up/down boxes cover the values that I am trying to input. I would much rather enter my values and not have to scroll.

View attachment 7411
On mobile right now, but I don't see that issue on my end or yesterday on the PC. What browser are you using?

On mobile right now, but I don't see that issue on my end or yesterday on the PC. What browser are you using?

Its a new feature that was rolled out overnight. They don't show up on the mobile version.

I don't see those arrows either, on Chrome on my desktop. I don't have firefox, though. Can you look again now, and see if that's still there?

I don't see those arrows either, on Chrome on my desktop. I don't have firefox, though. Can you look again now, and see if that's still there?

I don't have Chrome, but it does appear to be specific to Firefox. I don't see them on Palemoon or Brave either.

Here's what I'm seeing on Firefox.

Attachments

• Screenshot from 2019-10-02 12-23-06.png
    Screenshot from 2019-10-02 12-23-06.png
    99.3 KB · Views: 112
Yes they are still still there. I have a screenshot a few comments above.

Back