Cancel subscription

Qystein

Trial Member
Reaction score
Anyone knows if all my recipes will be deleted, or what will happen if i cancel my subscription?
It says that I'll go back to max 5 recipes, but will all the reciipes I alllready saved be gone?

if you want you can download and save for the future, tools export either html or xml

Anyone knows if all my recipes will be deleted, or what will happen if i cancel my subscription?
It says that I'll go back to max 5 recipes, but will all the reciipes I alllready saved be gone?
Download them to xml (tools menu). No worries then, they're local on your machine (or wherever you choose to store them). I'd recommend this for everyone, that way if the software goes wonky, you'll still have the originals.

Mine lapsed once before I remembered to re-up with no ill effects. You won't be able to save more than 5 new recipes while you're a Trial Member but your profile should include recipes you've already saved. If you made them public, they're in the database anyway. XML storage definitely seems like a good idea.

Back