What are you drinking right now?

We are already slaves to our robot overlords. Every update for every software I become more convinced the singularity has already occurred and they are just toying with us.

IPA
IMG_5272 2.JPG
IMG_5271.JPG

Enjoying a Baseline IPA after catching up on some neglected yard work. Hot today, but chose this over the PBR or 3 that would usually follow sweaty work. Anyone else learned that you pay dearly for the enjoyment of a vacation once you return home?
Baseline.jpg

And now, for the redneck who has everything :)
36-49.jpg

Here's my tap line up at the moment.
20190619_164552.jpg

. Ginger Ninger finally found it's head (carbonation happened) it's a fine take on a ginger beer I think.
20190619_170251.jpg

. Steve's Beer. It's alright nothing special I was aiming at low -mid range hoppy session beer it ticks the box's it's a simple with no standouts but good for the swill drinker so happy with that bro should like it...
20190619_170433.jpg

. Ben's Brown Ale.
Well it's got some lovely red garnet edges
It's my fave beer one tap hard to put down.

What's your tap line up?

Vanilla Porter first pour.

In Memory of my Dad/Friend/Hero/Idol that we lost on June 1st, 2019. Love you Dad!

Cheers!

426E35EA-CAED-4D13-8BB5-F1C2ACBFCDF8.jpeg

C60DC4A2-FC93-4A16-A66B-1E7B69BBBD80.jpeg

Ps. Porters/Stouts are generally have lower carbonation, but I like all my beers carbonated well.

Last edited:
it's fixed, I'm not sure why we have the target show up automatically if using the water calculator, that makes no sense to me it should be the actual

Back