Show us your Homebrew!

That is a nice color! What, about 7.5 SRM?
I was calling it a round 7, so yeah, right about there. Dry hopped so heavy I thought it would keep a haze, but the gelatin took care of that.

Resiliance.jpg

My Resiliance IPA. Cleared nicely without fining. Don't know where all the red is coming from. The true color is at the bottom.
Resiliance.jpg

Cream Ale! Absolutely delicious. Had a slight banana flavor a week or so ago with first pours, but thanks to @Nosybear i might have been to anxious and didn’t let the yeast eat there veggies. However, I’m happy to report that the banana flavor is long gone.

FA834A7A-D205-4836-8E42-CBDA0CCB5250.jpeg

5D71FCF8-5025-4140-ACF9-588758DAE52A.jpeg

Cream Ale! Absolutely delicious. Had a slight banana flavor a week or so ago with first pours, but thanks to @Nosybear i might have been to anxious and didn’t let the yeast eat there veggies. However, I’m happy to report that the banana flavor is long gone.

View attachment 5918

View attachment 5919
Wow that does look delish and what a nice tight clingy head on the beverage there Credit to your brewing Mase.

View attachment 5918

View attachment 5919
That looks delicious! Do you use any corn in that beer? Reason I ask is cuz I’m about to make a cream ale and plan on not using corn or corn sugar.

That looks delicious! Do you use any corn in that beer? Reason I ask is cuz I’m about to make a cream ale and plan on not using corn or corn sugar.
The recipe has no corn or corn sugar at all. We’ve brewed it twice now and it is delicious. Don’t rush the fermentation and give the yeast time to clean up all their vegetables or you’ll get a slight banana aroma and flavor for the first week or so after kegging.

Recipe: https://www.brewersfriend.com/homebrew/recipe/view/805430/cream-ale-ii

Last edited:
Nice! Leaning toward banana or clove at this point?

Mine was banana at first, then clove, then lost both flavors. Entered in a competition with judging this week.

Clove but not much. Just sweet fruity spicy bread I think

Nice! Leaning toward banana or clove at this point?

Mine was banana at first, then clove, then lost both flavors. Entered in a competition with judging this week.
Tell us how it does

Back