Show us your Homebrew!

RqhLgDU.jpg
One of the best looking beers I've seen on here! Nice

Tell us how it does
Well... It took 4th in club comp. A little on the dark side and that may have covered the yeast esters. Backing off on the Midnight Wheat for the next attempt.

Results also on my Sabro IPA 21A entry from our regional invitational with about 340 entries. Scored a 40 and didn’t place. :confused: I’m very stoked about that score.

Back to the drawing board...

Well... It took 4th in club comp. A little on the dark side and that may have covered the yeast esters. Backing off on the Midnight Wheat for the next attempt.

Results also on my Sabro IPA 21A entry from our regional invitational with about 340 entries. Scored a 40 and didn’t place. :confused: I’m very stoked about that score.

Back to the drawing board...
40 is a solid beer I'd be stoked with that great work! I'll be getting my barleywine score back soon will be good if I nudge a 40 :rolleyes:.

First, I would like to know why the lighter beer on the right casts a darker shadow? Was this pic taken on the holodeck?
I don't know what that is. The only light source is a fan overhead. It's likely due to angle.

Last edited:
^^ Just kidding of course Billtown.:)

BJCP only scores a max of 3 points on appearance out of 50 points possible. So Nosy makes a good point.

What was your overall impression after tasting the two? Looks nice!

First, I would like to know why the lighter beer on the right casts a darker shadow? Was this pic taken on the holodeck?
I just googled "Holodeck" haha, i now understand your joke. Sorry for not being up on my trek lingo!

Oh now that is just fancy! love that streaking sunlight blazing across the glass. I must say it's looking very lonely there on that table looks like it needs a thirsty hand to hold it, caress it, wipe the condensation and lift it up a few times lol :D!

Back