Recipe creator help

Boocrazy

Premium Member
Reaction score
I put a recipe in and got my grain bill and such but it seemed really high. After going through the recipe, I noticed I did not change the efficiency of my brew. How can I have those numbers change to correspond to new efficiency without having to go through entering all the information again. I know FG target and percentages of ingredients. Everything I tried including changing the target FG doesn't make the weight change nor the total FG calculated. Any suggestions before I start over?

You can scale the recipe by target efficiency.
"Recipe tools" tab>"Scale">"New batch efficiency"

I just change my efficiency here:
upload_2019-4-3_9-55-40.png

My percentages have changed but now won't let me change them and recalculate. I tried to do an additional formula, went and added FG and started entering fermentables, no weight is being added to item at any point of adding ingredients. Is there something I'm doing wrong? It worked before when I did the first formula but not now. Please any information will be a great help.

My percentages have changed but now won't let me change them and recalculate. I tried to do an additional formula, went and added FG and started entering fermentables, no weight is being added to item at any point of adding ingredients. Is there something I'm doing wrong? It worked before when I did the first formula but not now. Please any information will be a great help.

Hmmm, that's very odd. Have you saved the recipe and are trying to edit, or is this still in the beginning?

It’s been save. I tried to add an ingredient and percentage and it doesn’t take as well.

Did you set the recipe up in the beginning with a specific OG, or with percentages? Can you give us a screenshot if you can, to help figure out what you are seeing?

I set up the OG first, it won't let me do percentages until then. Nothing happens as you can see here. Maybe I'm not doing it right. I tried saving but no fermentables. as you can see, nothing has changed for weight.

upload_2019-4-4_7-19-0.png

thanks, all is working like it should, appreciate the help

Back