Print Utility

DanC

Trial Member
Established Member
Reaction score
I am unable to print a recipe without the extra couple of pages of brew session. We used to have the option whether or not to print the brew session.

I am unable to print a recipe without the extra couple of pages of brew session. We used to have the option whether or not to print the brew session.

We still have that. Click "print recipe", and you will print without the brew steps.

1.png
2.png
3.png

also instead of print all pages, use "pages 1" only, it's mostly in all print drivers

If no brew session has been initiated then yes only the recipe will be printed. If there are annotations in a brew session then everything will be printed without the ability to print just the recipe.

If no brew session has been initiated then yes only the recipe will be printed. If there are annotations in a brew session then everything will be printed without the ability to print just the recipe.

No, the screenshots I am showing have a brew session attached.

Can you provide some screenshots so I can see the issue?

upload_2018-11-20_16-42-45.png

It seems no one gives a crap about my problem. I know what it was like when I wanted to print a recipe.

Jesus what kind of response time are you looking for? What kind of SLA did you sign when you joined up?

I have no idea why yours is going to two pages, Dan. Can you privately send me the link to that recipe, and I will try to recreate it on my computer?
I've tried several ways to print, and I still just get one page. But that is with my recipes and my settings, so I'm at a loss here.

I'm not sure how to do what you want but all it takes is one entry to my brew session and I no longer have the option of printing just the recipe. If I have no entries the default is only the recipe prints. Before my brew day I normally deduct my ingredients and make a notation on the brew session. This notation is all it takes to screw up the printing from just the recipe to the complete brew session. Earlier versions of the print utility had a button in which one could select whether or not to print the recipe alone. Just like you can select or deselect the hops totals.

I'm not sure how to do what you want but all it takes is one entry to my brew session and I no longer have the option of printing just the recipe. If I have no entries the default is only the recipe prints. Before my brew day I normally deduct my ingredients and make a notation on the brew session. This notation is all it takes to screw up the printing from just the recipe to the complete brew session. Earlier versions of the print utility had a button in which one could select whether or not to print the recipe alone. Just like you can select or deselect the hops totals.

Edit: I just cleared a brew log on one of my upcoming brews and I am able to print only the recipe. This defeats one purpose to gain another.

That is correct. If after the brew log is complete there still may be a reason to print only the recipe.

That is correct. If after the brew log is complete there still may be a reason to print only the recipe.

I understand now- thanks for the comments. I will put in a ticket for this. Again- thank you!

Back