water calculator doesn't match overall water profile in recipe

BF water calculator used to worlk quite well for me. Now, when i punch in additions of, say gypsum, nothing changes in the delta calculation.

There used to be an UPDATE button now I don't see anything.

Any suggestions

Yes, the "UPDATE" button is on the recipe when you go back there from the water calc portion.

Hi All,

Apologies if this is old news View attachment 4085 but why is it that my linked water profile and adjustments overall water report is completely different from that shown in my recipe?
Screen shot included

This makes absolutely no sense to me when they are linked and based on each other. Which one should I actually believe is correct?

Cheers all
As of tonight (Nov 21st) I too am experiencing the same problem where the water mineral profile in the recipe is not matching that in the linked water calculator. I have saved and updated both the recipe and the water calculator.

As of tonight (Nov 21st) I too am experiencing the same problem where the water mineral profile in the recipe is not matching that in the linked water calculator. I have saved and updated both the recipe and the water calculator.
Hey what's it like in the future? Can you send me the lottery numbers for Saturday 17th please?

Can you give us a screenshot of both, so we can see it?

@avantassel Can you check into this?

Hey what's it like in the future? Can you send me the lottery numbers for Saturday 17th please?
Oops! That should have been November 15th.

I subsequently removed the recipe link to the water calculation and recreated the water calculation, then re-established the link. The recipe now shows the correct mineral/ion values. If this happens again, I will save and send the associated screen shots.

Back