What's your next brew

Gonna do either a milkshake IPA or a jalapeno APA on Friday. Just have to decide which. Assuming my stuff shows up.

Another low ABV brown ale, using an English yeast this time.
Looking for 4.8%

Finally going to do that oatmeal stout.... After that, I may experiment with the sous vide machine.

Next up is an American IPA kit from More Beer's half price sale. Aerated and pitched my Cascade Lager this morning at 54F. Will time the IPA based on when the lager fermentation kicks off so I can estimate when to start ramping temp. up. Hopefully Monday or Tuesday. It'll be nice to have brews waiting for kegs instead of the other way around again.

I'm itching to brew again the weather has been perfect but my kegs are full, I may have to bottle once the lagers fully condition, that's what sucks about lagers might as well plan on 30 days from brewday to glass

Yep I can feel a brew day coming on I've got some 34/70 prepared and a yeast cake a k97 decisions decisions:).

Planning on brewing a 10 gal Scottish 80/- and either brew experimental hop pale ale or cranberry wheat for thanksgiving. Taking advantage of rainy weather and the wife and kid out of town for the weekend.

Yep I can feel a brew day coming on I've got some 34/70 prepared and a yeast cake a k97 decisions decisions:).

Make a bock for freiling fest (spring fest) April/may that would be a nice 6 months of lagering. It would be a real nice bock.

Last edited:
Debating between a California common and a Red Ale. maybe do both when I get the Cascade Lager and American IPA out of the fermentation fridge in 10 days or so.

Trying to decide.... Brew day is Sunday. Supply run is this evening.

Same here except brew day is saturday. picking up most of the ingredients for a biere de garde, the rest will be gotten day of

I'm finishing up the milkshake IPA and not brewing this weekend, I need to finish my fermentation chamber and get all the materials put away. It's -10C outside so I have to work indoors and I don't have room to brew and build and I've been brewing for the last 3 weeks so time to build.

Then winterize and put away the motorbikes.

minus 10C, brrrrrrrrrrrr

It got up to 3C today so it was a nice day to finish building the ferm chamber. We bottled the porter I made for my wife and the bikes are parked. I actually have room to walk in the garage again.

Need to keg this milkshake IPA maybe tonight and get a CO2 refill tomorrow. The 10 pounder is empty.

With the colder weather hitting us decided on a Black IPA. Actually one of the kits I got on sale from MoreBeer. It's called Pompous Ass Ale.
Not hard to figure out what it's modeled after :)
Got my starter on the stir plate and will be brewing Wednesday.

Back