Show us your Homebrew!

^^^ Oh Hell Yea... That color is gorgeous... Frothy thick head... Recipe???

20180811_165646_HDR.jpg

Stout and Blonde

This was quickly crushed at a recent wedding! Reminded everyone of a Pilsner. Probably the most domestic tasting beer I've ever made. Also, the clearest beer I've ever made - used Nottingham yeast. I just wish I had snapped a picture at the wedding!
blonde ale v1.jpg

Version 2 of my blonde ale. Not quite as clear as my first but it tastes exactly the same and the color is nice ( A touch darker I think though I never poured the first in a tall glass as it was for a wedding.)
Blonde ale V2.jpg

Version 2 of my blonde ale. Not quite as clear as my first but it tastes exactly the same and the color is nice ( A touch darker I think though I never poured the first in a tall glass as it was for a wedding.)View attachment 3772
...and close to the edge! Careful with that beer eugene...

ESB on Nitro, really smoothes it out. Seems a bit of time to mellow out really helps, for me anyway.View attachment 3797
That head is dense what a big back yard! You could kick a ball or hit a golf ball as far as you want with no windows to break.

That is one tasty looking beverage there Snook i hope it tastes as good as it looks.

It sure does, it's my first ESB, but I like it!

Thanks, it's pretty quite around here! Easy to enjoy a home brew on the back deck!

Yeah, I am very happy I made the investment, I really enjoy it on stouts, and it only costed me 60 bucks for the regulator. Managed to trade old oxy acetylene combo that I didn't use for years for the beer gas.

Yeah, I am very happy I made the investment, I really enjoy it on stouts, and it only costed me 60 bucks for the regulator. Managed to trade old oxy acetylene combo that I didn't use for years for the beer gas.
I hear Nitro Coffee is a big thing overseas i think in Europe. Expressed coffee in a keg carbed with nitrogen no milk. Anyone had one. Apparently the nitrogen carbonation gives the coffee a silky creamy mouthfeel.

Thanks! No, but my wife brought one back for me when she was a few months ago! I like it, its a really heavy glass.

I hear Nitro Coffee is a big thing overseas i think in Europe. Expressed coffee in a keg carbed with nitrogen no milk. Anyone had one. Apparently the nitrogen carbonation gives the coffee a silky creamy mouthfeel.
Sounds interesting! Haven't seen it yet here, but will keep my eyes peeled.

Last edited:
Already posted another pic of my first clear (after dozens of brews) Comet/Mandarina Bavaria IPA in a different thread, but here is a pic I made for a brew buddy. Next brew is going to be with a bit of Red X instead of Pale Ale malt, to see if I can get it a tinge more amber...
GPA70_DryHopIPA01_2.jpg

Back