Show us your Homebrew!

Sounds interesting! Haven't seen it yet here, but will keep my eyes peeled.

I was going to. I spent some time making cold coffee, using a press and trying to find a nice ratio of coffee, water and steeping temperature to make the base before putting on gas.
Never found a combo that was great, likely I just prefer my coffee hot as normal.
Didn't see the point of continued effort ha

in the summer I make a normal pot at night, my pot shuts off and the next morning I have cold coffee to drink which doesn't make me sweat on hot days

It's quite popular at Starbucks here, I'm told....
There are definitely a few Starbucks around here too, but don't think they have picked up on the trend yet...

in the summer I make a normal pot at night, my pot shuts off and the next morning I have cold coffee to drink which doesn't make me sweat on hot days

You don't find it too bitter ? Sure seems easy enough !!

no my coffee isn't bitter at all, must be my water or my taste buds, none of my beer or coffee is ever been bitter

Perfect !
That's probably not a bad thing haha

IMG_6836.jpg

Mosaic Pale Ale. 4.8 ABV, 35 IBU.

Congratulations... well done @bradyt88

Check out a pale ale I brewed which just won third place in the Pale Ale category at the Manhattan Homebrew Cup. First sanctioned competition and super excited about the results! Link to the recipe below in case anyone is interested in trying it out.

Back