Multiple hop combinations

I_playdrums

Trial Member
Reaction score
What are the hops you guys like to combine with others?
I'll start with ...... Comet and Galaxy. Azacca and Centennial. Nugget and Cascade.

Chinook and Cascade or Centennial

Centennial/Simcoe/Mosaic; Centennial/Columbus; Nugget/Cascade; Sorachi/Lemon Drop; Cluster/Saaz

I am particularly fond of mosaic and will pair it with anything.
citra and simcoe are a hit

Reactions: J A
so my latest combination is an absolute great flavor, I've always liked perl to push cascade to a sharper grapefruit flavor and it does wonderfully, this is for a 12 gallon batch and its an awesome hop combo

6 oz - Cascade, Type: Pellet, AA: 7, Use: Boil for 0 min
3 oz - Perle, Type: Pellet, AA: 8.2, Use: Boil for 0 min
6 oz - Cascade, Type: Pellet, AA: 7, Use: Whirlpool for 30 min at 170 °F, IBU: 5.24
3 oz - Simcoe, Type: Pellet, AA: 12.7, Use: Whirlpool for 30 min at 170 °F, IBU: 4.76

Cascade/chinook. Sometimes cascade,chinook,simcoe.

My go-to combo right at the moment, and has been going on two years now....is 50/50 Comet and Mandarina Bavaria.

Magnum-Hallertau Hersbruecker, largely because I bought a pound of each last year and need to get rid of them before the go bad.... ;) Seriously, though, I love the combination: FWH with Magnum, finish with Hallertau.

My go-to combo right at the moment, and has been going on two years now....is 50/50 Comet and Mandarina Bavaria.

Hmm...This sounds tasty.

I just made a Pils with Hallertau Mittlefruh and Mandarina Bavaria in the whirpool. It isn't ready yet but the sample I had was very tasty.

Hmm...This sounds tasty.

I just made a Pils with Hallertau Mittlefruh and Mandarina Bavaria in the whirpool. It isn't ready yet but the sample I had was very tasty.
Sounds like a great pils (or Helles) combo. I brew a pretty simple ale with US-05 yeast and a very heavily Vienna malt-bill.

just bought a full bag of Vienna, every beer Ive brewed with it is very good so why not

Equinox-Nelson Sauvin. Latest brew citra/Galaxy i dont think ive used 3 flavour/aroma hops in beer.

Back