Show Your self

Man, love all that great wood.

It's nothing outrageous just red fir t&g paneling.

Nice house! looks like acreage out back there. i see them hop bines on thier way up your patio structure.

This is inside the brewery. We were just building a covered patio structure and it ended up being a 16x28 addition to the house. We open doors and windows in summer to brew but use fans and just windows for winter brewing. Will switch from propane to all electric eventually. That's a cedar rail frame that has the twine attached and goes to the brewery eves. Hops are almost across already. You have to train them daily to make them go horizontal. They add on 1 to 2 ft a day depending how warm it gets.

4DC2506E-CAFD-47E6-862C-A02EACEEBC6B.jpeg
Should I feel guilty?

Dudes aren’t supposed to take pictures of their feet like that. That’s what the ladies do!

I'm watching you...

20180606_175529.jpg

Lawn is anything but green, we've had the driest and warmest May since they started to record weather 150 years ago. Water supplies are getting scarce but our well is hopefully not in the danger zone, but we're saving it for garden; flowers, vegetables etc and not on the lawn.

However, myself, I'm trying my best not to keep as dry as the weather :)

I'm watching you...

View attachment 3236

Lawn is anything but green, we've had the driest and warmest May since they started to record weather 150 years ago. Water supplies are getting scarce but our well is hopefully not in the danger zone, but we're saving it for garden; flowers, vegetables etc and not on the lawn.

However, myself, I'm trying my best not to keep as dry as the weather :)
How do you chill your wort down? Thats a reason we came up with No Chill on Aus to save on water.

How do you chill your wort down? Thats a reason we came up with No Chill on Aus to save on water.
Priorities :D I do chill my wort, with kettle in a large basin filled with cold water and with a immersion chiller, but I return the used water to a 200L barrel for later use in the garden.

Priorities :D I do chill my wort, with kettle in a large basin filled with cold water and with a immersion chiller, but I return the used water to a 200L barrel for later use in the garden.
Great ideah! Im still getting around to getting a little pump so i can recalculate my cool pool water through my coil on brew day. Ill get there too many beers get in the road of a good ideah!

Back