Show Your self

Man, I pictured you with a big ol beard....cant say I'm not disappointed :p
yep a bit fishy too!

alright this is me. missus just got new IPhone 8 and we were comparing which takes better photo samsung 7 or Iphone 8 i recon samsung is still better.
oh and completely sober...
20180503_183510.jpg

Last edited:
Really good thread OMB. I can't say everyone looked like how I pictured them, but now I can pick you all out of a line up so you all better mind your p's and q's

Really good thread OMB. I can't say everyone looked like how I pictured them, but now I can pick you all out of a line up so you all better mind your p's and q's
yeah its hard to tell...not much like beer anyways!

You actually look familiar , I lived on sunny coast for a few years in clown town and maleny
doubt it but u never know... ive lived on sunny coast for last 5 years. grew up in Nanango inland a bit if you were ever out that way thatd be prob where u could know me from...

I'm on the left, with a buddy who hooked me up with G&R tickets last fall. I have minimal pictures of myself but I haven't changed since this was taken. Well maybe lost some weight.

BKZBhi3.jpg

20180527_171139_resized.jpg

Enjoying a Red Rye IPA while racking into keg a White IPA. Will be in Missouri next year OMB, will try to hook up if possible.

Attachments

• 20180527_171139_resized.jpg
    20180527_171139_resized.jpg
    376.3 KB · Views: 211

Back