What did you get delivered today

Ozarks Mountain Brewery

Lifetime Member
Staff member
Established Member
Reaction score
I got needed essentials for beer snacking, as you can see I ate a few

WP_20171205_002.jpg

Finally getting away from the glass carboys without the relatively large investment in Stainless Steel conicals that I had been eyeing up. For me, after a fair amount of research and Googling and YouTube-ing and various other resources, We've decided on the Brew Bucket from Ss Brewtech. Now we've gotta get ready for its maiden voyage. :)

Attachments

• IMG_0399.JPG
    IMG_0399.JPG
    849.4 KB · Views: 383
I got the Big Demon conical for Christmas. Still too cheap to spring for stainless.

just got in my bevseal line and my new hardware for my tap system, Intertap faucets, installed the bevseal today what a pain but the taps will have to wait

Finally getting away from the glass carboys without the relatively large investment in Stainless Steel conicals that I had been eyeing up. For me, after a fair amount of research and Googling and YouTube-ing and various other resources, We've decided on the Brew Bucket from Ss Brewtech. Now we've gotta get ready for its maiden voyage. :)
Love the Keezer with the pipework! That is some collar eh? Itd gave to be half a foot thick?

Love the Keezer with the pipework! That is some collar eh? Itd gave to be half a foot thick?
Close! 2x10 collar. I have room for a stout or a soda tap (for the grandkids)... haven’t decided yet. And I’m still waiting on the perfect tap handles though as I just can’t find what will look the best. Ideas?

Attachments

• E314DFA0-0B13-4553-B55B-06DF798E945D.jpeg
    E314DFA0-0B13-4553-B55B-06DF798E945D.jpeg
    526.4 KB · Views: 278
Got my order from Yakima Valley Hops today! Came with an extra 1.5#s of hops!!!
Time to get busy on IPA's. Bought half pound bags so will vacuum seal into smaller sizes when I open them for use. 8 oz of Warrior at 18.5 AA may be a little much.;)

I got my 4th Perlick tap yesterday and spilled a beer all over everything in my excitement to open the box. Now I'm seeing if my sister in laws dad is willing to make me some chalkboard tap handles.

Recieved my Wyeast 1272 (American Ale II). Goes on the stirplate Saturday for a Sunday brewday. California Red Ale!

Recieved my Wyeast 1272 (American Ale II). Goes on the stirplate Saturday for a Sunday brewday. California Red Ale!
let us know what you think of the yeasts performance mase im eyeing off that strain as well.

let us know what you think of the yeasts performance mase im eyeing off that strain as well.
Going to ferment on the lower end of its temp range for more bright and citrusy charachter. Will definitely update.

Going to ferment on the lower end of its temp range for more bright and citrusy charachter. Will definitely update.
i Know @Mark D Pirate has mentioned this yeast to me before he seems to love it. what ive read about this strain is it is a little more flavourfull and really promotes the hops.

Back