edit recipe not working?

oliver

Premium Member
Reaction score
It's 9:42PM Central Standard Time... I can view all my recipes, I can't seem to edit them. I just get the spinning loading graphic... Is it down for maintenance?

I've tried on Safari and Chrome.

Local problem? I use my iPhone app to edit recipes, but I just saw this on the site app.

Attachments

• 634D3778-D443-4601-A281-167CEAADFF7C.png
    634D3778-D443-4601-A281-167CEAADFF7C.png
    352.5 KB · Views: 110
Local problem? I use my iPhone app to edit recipes, but I just saw this on the site app.
hm. just checked my iPhone, same thing. just spins.

I was able to access it (website) on my iPad.

We are not down- is this issue resolved for you?

It's 9:42PM Central Standard Time... I can view all my recipes, I can't seem to edit them. I just get the spinning loading graphic... Is it down for maintenance?

I've tried on Safari and Chrome.

We are not down- is this issue resolved for you?

still having the same issue this morning... both iPhone and apple MacBook not loading my recipes to be edited. I can view, but not edit. have tried multiple browsers also.

I am experiencing the same thing here. Tried both internet explorer and chrome, when trying to edit just get a spinning loading graphic...

Still working for me. Weird.

I have had this problem in past. I thought it was a having an old Mac (2006) specific problem ,(e.g. i can't get on BYO site using my mac) because i have never had a prob when using wife Windows PC. This prob quit for me a couple weeks back tho.

my 2 cents

I'm having the same issue as well. I've tried multiple browsers and cell data vs internet. I get same results

my end works fine, try clearing your cache and rebooting
cleared cache and cookies... still not working...

this is frustrating because I've spent money to have unlimited recipes and such. So I've spent my money, and no one seems to be able to give me a fix for the issue.

sounds like its on your end, try calling your internet people, I know the drill I fix pc's for a living

sounds like its on your end, try calling your internet people, I know the drill I fix pc's for a living
what?

this isn't an internet issue. It's happening in multiple places on the same account. Not to mention the others who have chimed in and said it's also not working for them.

Sporadic for sure. Might be a router down somewhere.

went home, different wifi, diff computer - still not working :-(

tried it on Firefox at the work computer, same thing. Recipe editor just spins.

For some reason there hasn't been any help for this, except telling me "it's on my end." I've tried multiply fixes on my end and the variables all point to that my Brewer's Friend account (which i pay for), won't load the recipe editor. I've tried 3 devices, 3 browsers, change of settings, etc.

please, put yourself in my shoes. a paying customer is asking for a fix because it isn't working.

tried it on Firefox at the work computer, same thing. Recipe editor just spins.

For some reason there hasn't been any help for this, except telling me "it's on my end." I've tried multiply fixes on my end and the variables all point to that my Brewer's Friend account (which i pay for), won't load the recipe editor. I've tried 3 devices, 3 browsers, change of settings, etc.

please, put yourself in my shoes. a paying customer is asking for a fix because it isn't working.

I'm sending you a private message, so that we can fix this issue for you. As far as I can tell, this issue is only happening with you- BUT if anyone else has any issues that are similar, please please send me a message so we can troubleshoot.

Back