Metric Units with bug on recipe edit

FBorrego

Trial Member
Reaction score
Hi BF Forum,

Today when editing my recipe, my IBU reading became crazy.
Just because the unit. The funny thing is, when i click "View" the other tab is with correct seetings (IBU with grams of hops).

Please check this!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-06-05 at 15.22.16.png
    Screen Shot 2017-06-05 at 15.22.16.png
    372.5 KB · Views: 160
Not fixed yet - only half-fixed.
t's only correct for the first addition.
When you click "add" the new additions are specified in oz,
so you end up with a mix of g and oz.
IBFbug.jpg

+1

When editing a recipe my hops are measured in grams but when I view it or try to deduct from inventory it reverts to oz.

Last edited:
+1

I am also experiencing this.. Very annoying converting half of my hop additions to oz.

Me 3 :oops: it happened earlier today adjuating hop schedual in exisisting recipe it would only let me select oz or lbs. But i went and changed the recipie units from kgs to gallons and back then scrolled down and it was back on grams. Its a funny one... see below @Yooper

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170615-150253.png
    Screenshot_20170615-150253.png
    103.7 KB · Views: 167
Last edited:
Nope them metric squirrels are still jumbling things up my side of the Equator. I think it's only when editing an existing recipe making changes to hops.

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    226.7 KB · Views: 139
When starting a new receipe it's the first hop addition is metric, second onwards is imperial. If I save and go back into it, they have all changed to metric, new additions are imperial.

Yep i see what your putting down BLorford.

Still the same Oz
Screenshot_20170617-111847.png

The conversion between oz and grams is also way off. It's doubly disturbing because if you toggle back and forth between grams and ounces, the error multiplies.

Back