Windows Help

Beer is my Blood

Trial Member
Reaction score
In the settings window under the units/calculations tab I cannot change any of the units of measurement they're all shaded.

open it up click settings then save then you can edit it, if not close it then open it again

I had the same thing happen to me, its strange, it defaults to English settings, I played with it for a while and got it working, I cant remember exactly how

I just looked into your account, and it all seems fine. Can you log out, and log back in, and see what it looks like? Please post a screenshot, if it continues and I can dig deeper. Let us know!

I just looked into your account, and it all seems fine. Can you log out, and log back in, and see what it looks like? Please post a screenshot, if it continues and I can dig deeper. Let us know!
How do I post a screen shot

Hit "Upload a file" and navigate to the screen shot you took.

upload_2016-11-22_18-34-59.png

yes you click the drop down for either US or Metric, those other fields are grayed out on mine too, what are you trying to change different than the US settings

Back