Who do you cheer for?

And I am following cricket world cup.
I'm sure not many of us do
Maybe Ben, Steve & alan UK...

I'm a fan of my fantasy football team, even though we're not very good (2-8 in a 10 team league) lol
I'm meeting a work buddy for beers Wednesday to watch the Capitals game. Maybe I'll become a fan of a local sports team after all (I can't stand the Commanders franchise and baseball is boring)

I'm a fan of my fantasy football team, even though we're not very good (2-8 in a 10 team league) lol
I'm meeting a work buddy for beers Wednesday to watch the Capitals game. Maybe I'll become a fan of a local sports team after all (I can't stand the Commanders franchise and baseball is boring)
:mad:

Dislike button!! ;)

Now that baseball season is over, my only rooting sports interest is for whomever is lining up against Manchester City.

:mad:

Dislike button!! ;)

Now that baseball season is over, my only rooting sports interest is for whomever is lining up against Manchester City.
We have a local minor league team that's a lot of fun to watch! But baseball on TV puts me to sleep ‍

We have a local minor league team that's a lot of fun to watch! But baseball on TV puts me to sleep ‍
I hear ya. Pro football does the same to me. Zzzzzz...

Man @Hawkbox , it is early, but this must be painful!

1699450046475.png

I was watching stupid movies with my wife on Saturday, but when I started flipping channels later, I about crapped my pants when I saw what my alma mater was doing to Oklahoma State. A nice sign to say the least.

I always cheer for a good game, one where both teams have a chance. Some of these college football games are ridiculous, kind of like lining up a Pop Warner team against the KC Chiefs or Philadelphia Eagles.
I mean, what is the purpose?

I always cheer for a good game, one where both teams have a chance. Some of these college football games are ridiculous, kind of like lining up a Pop Warner team against the KC Chiefs or Philadelphia Eagles.
I mean, what is the purpose?
Maybe to remind the Panthers that even a bunch of kids can kick their...butts?

How 'bout them Dawgs?

Back