1st Quarter Brew 2023

Yesterday, the Krausen reached the base of the blow off tube, but stopped there. Last night, I put the S-type air lock back on the fermenter. This morning, there is still bubbling, but it is much slower than yesterday. It looks like I created a very fermentable wort.
You and me both!
I mashed at around 67 oC, maybe even a little higher

mine is in the fermenter! final gravity of 1.048 and tastes pretty damn good. gonna a good bitter pale, but the mosaic should round it out nicely once the dry hop is done. can wait for it to be finished.

mine is in the fermenter! final gravity of 1.048 and tastes pretty damn good. gonna a good bitter pale, but the mosaic should round it out nicely once the dry hop is done. can wait for it to be finished.
Good job broadcasting to the world as you brewed.

still getting the hang of that, lol. I am gonna try a different app next time so it isnt just a narrow stripe of video down the middle, lol.
You can also turn the device sideways, 90 degrees.

You can also turn the device sideways, 90 degrees.
the twitch app wouldnt rotate, you just got video that was sideways.. gonna use OBS next time. I tried it tonight and it does rotate and fill the screen and it still uses twitch as the host.

I didn't get it to work proper, but thats probably due to poor internet my side :(

Honestly, it did not work well for me, and I have good internet.
Lol, well it is dependent on my internet too. I have 10meg up, which usually works pretty well, but i might have been a little out of range of the router. I will use the one nearer to me next time and see

For what it's worth I viewed about 3 minutes worth of what I would describe as minibari adding his flame out addition to the hopspider and saying goodbye to his (son¿).

For what it's worth I viewed about 3 minutes worth of what I would describe as minibari adding his flame out addition to the hopspider and saying goodbye to his (son¿).
ya, that was my son......................it was a real tear jerker of scene :eek:

Lol, well it is dependent on my internet too. I have 10meg up, which usually works pretty well, but i might have been a little out of range of the router. I will use the one nearer to me next time and see
It dropped the stream every 10-ish minutes, but clicking "reconnect" worked immediately.

Getting my Bunyip on.

Mash In.

4BF10052-6283-42F4-9B76-DEE545E60253.jpeg

Pre Boil Gravity.

BFCB8790-7C49-42CE-9CFD-D8683498E913.jpeg

On the brink.

DEEF0F9B-BA78-4250-B531-E97817524274.jpeg

Getting Hops ready.

9CFE1E45-F51E-406B-AE74-77DCEF0C0E9F.jpeg

OG. Spot on.

4B863907-DF82-44C1-BCAF-E266DBE6FFCA.jpeg

The mark of a true professional brewing someone else's beer and nailing your targets !

Citra Mosaic Talus?

I hope you like it:).

No Talus. :(

I ended up increasing the Mosaic and Citra late addition to make up the difference. I hope this doesn't change the flavor too much. The aroma of the cooled sample was really nice.

Back