What’s for dinner?

I have no idea what I'm doing here
20221226_075628.jpg

Smoking ribs

Maybe too much smoke
20221226_080110.jpg

Anyhow I'll smoke it for a bit then make a rub/Sauce and slow cook it for a few hours.

What am I doing wrong?
I feel like I might be overdoing the smoke thing:p

I have no idea what I'm doing here
View attachment 23617
Smoking ribs

Maybe too much smokeView attachment 23618
Anyhow I'll smoke it for a bit then make a rub/Sauce and slow cook it for a few hours.

What am I doing wrong?
I feel like I might be overdoing the smoke thing:p

Doesn't look like too much smoke. As long as you're keeping the temps moderate, low and slow, it should be fine.

We'll need pics of the finished meat. Yum.

Smoked salmon, with twice baked potatoes and pan seared Brussels sprouts, after a nice green salad. And for dessert, a homemade butternut squash pie. Pictures to follow later, probably after most of you have long gone to bed.

Dinner is up to Wifey tonight but I just did breakfast ....Homemade biscuits and sausage gravy.

I got a little trick from the waitress for the gravy from a place in east Wyoming a few years back. Their biscuits were not as good as mine but the gravy was some of the best I ever had. They used heavy cream with the milk...about half and half and a sage sausage. Takes it to a whole other level in a velvet mouthfeel and richness. As a northerner, biscuits and gravy were not a part of my food world until I was in my 30's and since that first bite at a Roy Rodgers, I have been on a hunt to find a really good recipe then I found the Grail in Casper WY.

Hey @Bulin's Milker Bucket Brews ...do you put any plain old corn kernels in the blue bread?? Get a little color vibration going on in it concrete coatings gold coast!
We did a pasta and veggie stir fry tonight--using up some fresh veggies, tomm. will be chicken thighs, potatoes and veggies all baked together-put it in and forget about it.

Smoking some ribs great way to start the year oh that and my first GF Beer
20230101_120817.jpg

Gave the kettle and mash basket a scrub with bar keepers friend to lift all the residue...
20230101_122257.jpg

Now to work on my mill!

Oh it's gunna be a long brew day at least I've got some ribs to look forward too:D

Mmmm... looks good!!!!!

View attachment 23354 Beouf Bourginon ala Julia Childs. Such a filling dinner. And it helps giving me thr fuel to go low and slow on Three Pork Butts. Smoking starts at 4 AM MST. The pork butts are for a Ladies Night Event at Ace Hardware Cherry Creek where I work. I sure hope the ladies appreciate this labor of love. And to top it all off, I have 2.5 lbs of pork Belly to smoke for Burnt Ends. Who knows, I might even brew a batch of beer while waiting for the pork butts
Beouf Bourginon ala Julia Childs. Such a filling dinner. And it helps giving me thr fuel to go low and slow on Three Pork Butts. Smoking starts at 4 AM MST. The pork butts are for a Ladies Night Event at Ace Hardware Cherry Creek where I work. I sure hope the ladies appreciate this labor of love. And to top it all off, I have 2.5 lbs of pork Belly to smoke for Burnt Ends. Who knows, I might even brew a batch of beer while waiting for the pork butts
Beouf Bourginon ala Julia Childs. Such a filling dinner. And it helps giving me thr fuel to go low and slow on Three Pork Butts. Smoking starts at 4 AM MST. The pork butts are for a Ladies Night Event at Ace Hardware Cherry Creek where I work. I sure hope the ladies appreciate this labor of love. And to top it all off, I have 2.5 lbs of pork Belly to smoke for Burnt Ends. Who knows, I might even brew a batch of beer while waiting for the pork butts.
garage epoxy flooring phoenix
this looks yummy

Back