What are you drinking right now?

image.jpg
Hey @Josh Hughes

Was gunna ask if Josh had anything to do with that beer purchase :p
My wife’s choice from The Bier Stein, where besides the 25 or so taps, there is a wall of coolers holding bottles and cans from the world over. Their knowledgeable staff are at the ready to help find interesting beers.

Voss wheat
High temperature fermentation, with saaz, coriander, lime peel & lemongrass
IMG_20221202_154712.jpg

Still young as it is my carbonation test bottle (fermenter 1 week, conditioning 1 week, fridge 1.5days).
Easy drinking summer beer :D

The fruity pebbles stout is no bueno! It tastes just like you think it would. Stout and fruity pebbles. :confused: wife and I both tried it.........then dumped it o_O

The other one is pretty good. Chocolate and cinnamon
20221202_212049.jpg

Last edited:
I agree. Fruit, citrus and roast do not belong together.

What are the chances of a local brewpub opening on my birthday? Coincidence? I think not.

I thoroughly enjoyed the Tranquil Breezes, Wynona’s Big Brown Ale, Lacto Kooler, Oh Mama, and the Hoodoo. At which point I was assisted to the back seat of the car and driven home. :)

B166F396-5A1A-481B-923E-57C52D8D4846.jpeg

What are the chances of a local brewpub opening on my birthday? Coincidence? I think not.

I thoroughly enjoyed the Tranquil Breezes, Wynona’s Big Brown Ale, Lacto Kooler, Oh Mama, and the Hoodoo. At which point I was assisted to the back seat of the car and driven home. :)

View attachment 23310
Sounds like a happy/merry Birthday.

A big Cheers to you Megary I'll raise a glass in your general Direction Eastward later on;)!

View attachment 23310
Happy birthday!

Give them kudos for their paddle (signs) designs. Someone is an artiste.

View attachment 23310
Happy birthday @Megary!

Back