What are you drinking right now?

Pomegranate cranberry cider. Dry, tart, and tasty. Needs a little more conditioning for carbonation
20220901_172753.jpg

This was supposed to be a cherry cider but it never carbonated. Also it tastes a LOT like wine. This was a test to see if chilled tasted better (not really...) So I have four 12 oz bottles of still cherry wine lol might as well let it sit in the back of the "cellar" until the holidays and force to family to drink it, I mean share it with my relatives :D
20220901_175537.jpg

Hmm, kinda like me, then. I just like beers. Don't really care where they came from, as long as they're malty and not too bitter. I don't mind hoppy, just not bitter. I tried VERY hard to drink a pint of Guiness at the brewery in Dublin. Just couldn't do it. That one's a little too chewy for me.
Guinness is my favorite beer to buy

I'm having one of my "poured from fermenter to bottle" cascade saison.
Still fine, not oxydised at all.
And funny enough, I prefer it over the others, mainly because it is less "just bitter", more "fruity bitter".
The alcohol percentage is lower as it was diluted a bit more.
Just a very nice beer (little tap on my own shoulder :p)

I'm having one of my "poured from fermenter to bottle" cascade saison.
Still fine, not oxydised at all.
And funny enough, I prefer it over the others, mainly because it is less "just bitter", more "fruity bitter".
The alcohol percentage is lower as it was diluted a bit more.
Just a very nice beer (little tap on my own shoulder :p)
I love them moments in brewing.
Them wow I brewed this moments:D!

Genny Oktoberfest.

First domestic Oktoberfest that I really like. Here’s a beer that I would gladly session with. Not caramel-sweet like all the others.

View attachment 22149
Looks good. It also looks a bit more like a Festbier than a Marzen? I feel like people overdo the caramel malt trying to hit the color of a Marzen. I think I prefer Festbiers at this point

Looks good. It also looks a bit more like a Festbier than a Marzen? I feel like people overdo the caramel malt trying to hit the color of a Marzen. I think I prefer Festbiers at this point
I thought that's pretty much what "they" do serve now at octoberfest?

Yup I think too much caramunich.

I used eclipse wheat in mine to get the colour .

Back