What are you drinking right now?

Live Oak - Old Treehugger Barleywine

I’m without homebrew for the first time in probably three years. Catching up with my stash of craft in the frig.

AE7B5F9A-66E1-4504-9114-771A3577F87D.jpeg

AF627A1A-5111-4C37-A7C1-BA2A33A5121C.jpeg
image.jpg
After the easiest, quickest and most courteous DMV experience ever (we got our Oregon license plates), we stopped at Coast Fork Brewing in Cottage Grove. She’s drinking Old Lucky Coat Old Ale, while I’m enjoying Perkins Creek Pale Ale.
This shop also has a brewing supply shop.

View attachment 22077 View attachment 22076 After the easiest, quickest and most courteous DMV experience ever (we got our Oregon license plates), we stopped at Coast Fork Brewing in Cottage Grove. She’s drinking Old Lucky Coat Old Ale, while I’m enjoying Perkins Creek Pale Ale.
This shop also has a brewing supply shop.
At first glance I thought it said:"Roast Pork" :D
I just drank.maybe a little too much yesterday

Josh, you switching to UK beers now? Thought you preferred the German stuff. Or is this just another phase? That English Ruby Red is a good lookin' beer.

Me, not drinking anything yet, but will be soon. Just finished bottling 52 bottles of Rapier Wit. May be bottling again on Monday. Summer blonde is looking VERY clear in the fermenter and no activity. Yeast cake is about 2 inches thick in the bulb with clear beer on top of that. First batch I ever used Whirlfloc in, so kinda excited to see the difference.

Josh, you switching to UK beers now? Thought you preferred the German stuff. Or is this just another phase? That English Ruby Red is a good lookin' beer.

Me, not drinking anything yet, but will be soon. Just finished bottling 52 bottles of Rapier Wit. May be bottling again on Monday. Summer blonde is looking VERY clear in the fermenter and no activity. Yeast cake is about 2 inches thick in the bulb with clear beer on top of that. First batch I ever used Whirlfloc in, so kinda excited to see the difference.
I make both and have both on tap right now. I usually make more English beers though

I make both and have both on tap right now. I usually make more English beers though
Hmm, kinda like me, then. I just like beers. Don't really care where they came from, as long as they're malty and not too bitter. I don't mind hoppy, just not bitter. I tried VERY hard to drink a pint of Guiness at the brewery in Dublin. Just couldn't do it. That one's a little too chewy for me.

Back