What did you get delivered today

Anyone who has has kids may not be too shocked.
Three of my own (now in their 40s), three from the missus(now in their 30s), three grandchildren grown to teens, one daughter and two more grands living here, and 5 more toddler grands that visit frequently, plus 1 great granddaughter about 3 months old. Nah, not surprised in the least, except wondering how they survive some of their accidents. The 3 year old can't seem to connect the dots between running in the house and collisions with things that won't jump outta his way. That kid's a walking bruise factory.

Love 'em, but I'm sick of kids. I've had LITTLE kids in my home for 40+ years. I'm well practiced at cleaning up messes and fixing broken things.

Got my glycol and spunding valve and some chemical gloves the other day but look at this.
20220826_131635.jpg

No internal spring in my butterfly valve will have to email kegland on this.

I pinched the spring out my other one in the meantime...

Got my glycol and spunding valve and some chemical gloves the other day but look at this.View attachment 22071
No internal spring in my butterfly valve will have to email kegland on this.

I pinched the spring out my other one in the meantime...
Emailed Kegland and they have kindly sent me a replacement spring and stubby cooler.
Good on ya Kegland you bloody ripper!:D

Equipment delivery #1 has arrived! Moving up to a 7.5 gallon kettle for 4-4.5 gallon batches
View attachment 22128
Woo HOO. Love that shiny new mirror finish.

Technically not delivered, as I preferred to pick them up, but the Trex for the new front steps is here. Rained out for today, but soon they'll be screwed...down, not up.
301349BB-B5FF-435C-897C-9F456048FA48.jpeg

It didn't take long before I took over the pump room downstairs . Overhauled it tiled the floor, added a sink for water and drain, power fot the electric Anvil , linoleum topped benches , fridge etc.
Could have bought a lot of Bush Lite..

It didn't take long before I took over the pump room downstairs . Overhauled it tiled the floor, added a sink for water and drain, power fot the electric Anvil , linoleum topped benches , fridge etc.
Could have bought a lot of Bush Lite..
Bush Light....really...Great decision on the build out.

Back