What did you get delivered today

My new Prlick tap valve came in a couple days ago. Finally got it installed today.
20220817_152337.jpg

Actually some hop rhizomes. Last I know but buddy plants some things late and so spending very little to get something started. We won’t have a solid freeze for 4 months or more. Goldings, Mt Hood, and centennial

I have 1 of the 64oz ones. They make a ball in lock gas top too. Let's you fill it and keep it charged with gas so it doesn't go flat

I have the regular draft lid with another mini keg by them as well.
I will order the ball lock lid later, but need this for Labor Day weekend

Now I can submerge my immersion chiller in ice water and run super cold water through this plate chiller to cool my wort!
Cool I really like my plate chiller. The only problem that I have is the tap water is sometimes very cold (about 1 degree C) here in the winter and sometimes it's hard to keep the wort being chilled too much.

Cool I really like my plate chiller. The only problem that I have is the tap water is sometimes very cold (about 1 degree C) here in the winter and sometimes it's hard to keep the wort being chilled too much.
That sounds preferable to my current issue of trying to chill with warm tap water. I figure in the winter I can revert to just the immersion chiller if need be. But for most of the year the plate chiller sounds ideal

It's here it's here it's here!!! Wahoo! Now I can submerge my immersion chiller in ice water and run super cold water through this plate chiller to cool my wort! Ordered some fittings that should be here soon :D
View attachment 21981
so gonna be a closed loop with a pump? sounds like a great way to do it.

Nice @Sunfire96 i went with a “prechiller” but that looks tempting…
Fingers crossed it works :) I had to buy the fittings from a few different online shops to get what I wanted. Using a lot of tubing that I already have, which is nice

Fingers crossed it works :) I had to buy the fittings from a few different online shops to get what I wanted. Using a lot of tubing that I already have, which is nice
You do awesome stuff I’d say you’ll get it working. Running he water through ice in my prechiller has helped me big time. I’ve heard those are great and quick

I can almost always find what I need on amazon. I assume the connection on the plate chiller is 1/2 NPT.

Back