What are you drinking right now?

Some if herms wheat and a hydrometer sample of Murgy Straight
View attachment 21824
1.008 and yup that talus is bringing that flavour again will wait until its in the keg but on track:)
Just saw Talus on sale and it looked really interesting. Lots of citrus and grapefruit. What do you think of it so far?

I see you have a couple of PA's finest at the party! How do you like the Field Study? I found it to be a little too much with the "grassy" hops. Flying Dog in Maryland had a limited run of a similar IPA called Field Notes that I had at the brewery. It was a collaboration brew with U of M Ag School using Maryland grown ingredients but I never saw it in the liquor stores...closest they put out for greater distribution was The Truth which is your typical over hopped IPA.

I see you have a couple of PA's finest at the party! How do you like the Field Study? I found it to be a little too much with the "grassy" hops. Flying Dog in Maryland had a limited run of a similar IPA called Field Notes that I had at the brewery. It was a collaboration brew with U of M Ag School using Maryland grown ingredients but I never saw it in the liquor stores...closest they put out for greater distribution was The Truth which is your typical over hopped IPA.
Yesterday, I was only drinking the Yard’s and didn’t have any of the Field Study. But I have had it in the past and never noticed “grassy”. I’ve always found it a nice, solid IPA. However, I’m willing to acknowledge that it could very well be my taste buds as I can’t ever recall tasting grassy in any beer, even though I hear that as a general beer description/fault a lot.

Here’s to @Herm_brews! Loving these Azacca hops sir. Nice crusher.

192779B5-C7EC-45C9-8C3C-4079058E0F5B.jpeg

Just saw Talus on sale and it looked really interesting. Lots of citrus and grapefruit. What do you think of it so far?
Not totally sure at this point I made a beer earlier this year with just talus and I got a coconut vibe to that this one isn't in the keg yet so can't really get a good handle on the flavours at this point. :)

Back