Home Reno Projects

The sauna foundation is coming along. Rocks moved, Footings poured, Regraded hillside, Beams and rim joists installed and leveled using my trusty water level. Trimmed all the joists to length. Waiting on the weather to build the floor now.

2022-07-19 16.40.23.jpg

The sauna foundation is coming along. Rocks moved, Footings poured, Regraded hillside, Beams and rim joists installed and leveled using my trusty water level. Trimmed all the joists to length. Waiting on the weather to build the floor now.

View attachment 21557
Love your work Frosty some err steamy sauner days ahead:p

Love your work Frosty some err steamy sauner days ahead:p
Thanks Ben, well it's been plenty steamy the past few days, so we don't need the sauna just yet. I mentioned the water level and thought you might recognize some of the repurposed bits on my story pole:

2022-07-19 19.30.24.jpg

Monday was a good day. I got most of the framing done.
Sparky got the sub panel in and tried in some lighting so we can start into the other lights.
The plumber finished up the drain lines.
I also had my HVAC serviced.
Everything is cleaned up and I mocked up the kitchen area so my wife and daughter can start to with design ideas.
Heading into a much deserved vacation where we will finalize most of the details.
Cheers

Don! Your back buddy! There are people that you can hire to do that for you....
But they want money!
My back is not 100% but pretty close. I take it easy and use proper posture, and some other new stuff some guy told me about, like not plopping down on the couch...:D

But they want money!
My back is not 100% but pretty close. I take it easy and use proper posture, and some other new stuff some guy told me about, like not plopping down on the couch...:D
It's the only back you have, take care of it buddy!

I mentioned that we were having our deck upgraded recently. We were thinking of making it bigger, but with the price of wood these days a refresh was all that fit the budget.
Before pics
20220601_125450.jpg
20220601_125431.jpg
20220601_125403.jpg
20220601_125340.jpg

Added a patio at the bottom of the steps too
20220601_125420.jpg

Back