What are you drinking right now?

6472F85E-D0AC-4A7E-BF38-CBE7D02FC41B.jpeg
Having a broken thumb recovery beer. Getting closer. Two more weeks . hitting the Cali common keg. 5.5 gallons to go

Birthday Base Jumper #1! (pale ale malt)
I can detect some bready aromas and my tongue is telling me there's a nice bitterness to it. I don't care if I'm still smelling/tasting disabled, it's my birthday dammit and I'm drinking some homebrew :D
View attachment 21392
Nice looking beer. Happy Birthday, hope it was a great one.

Ward Chillington said:
I should have recollected that their stout was a little too ashey...as in cigar-ish. Maybe I can blend it with some of my dark mild...Stay tuned
Might ruin the mild lol:D

Pretty much ruined.....maybe if I brine my brauts in it? It dawned on me why they call it "Lil Sips" a gulp tastes like cough syrup!

View attachment 21393 Having a broken thumb recovery beer. Getting closer. Two more weeks . hitting the Cali common keg. 5.5 gallons to go
Ouch! That cold beer will help:D!

Ginger Ninger here.
20220708_183247.jpg

Found out whilst perusing the local HB south of me that they have a "Ginger Ninger" recipe beer in their stock not related to mine though catchy name.

I can detect some bready aromas and my tongue is telling me there's a nice bitterness to it. I don't care if I'm still smelling/tasting disabled, it's my birthday dammit and I'm drinking some homebrew :D
View attachment 21392

Happy Birthday, have a great one

View attachment 21392
Happy belated birthday!!!! Have a belated beer on me!;)

Worst glassware award goes to Trialben!
20220710_155102.jpg

1lt Erlymyre Flask!
You know what it's perfect for a sampler it funnels aromatics right into the snifter.
You can swirl to your hearts content without spillage.
And opening is large enough for a good guzzle.

This is Q2 Tripple Syla Strength very quaffable scary on a Suday arvo with no other beers on tap:D:eek:

Yeah @Josh Hughes might need a link to that glassware :p

Keg that kept this Bunyip is not visiting my keezer again!
20220710_195340.jpg

Sorry I thought I'd document this is all.
The keg had become a B@$tard co2 leaker or should I say a bottle drainer!

The gas post side is leaky as is the race track lid O ring seal.
20220710_200149.jpg

So this is a Schweppes keg - Firestone made by MYTTON ROD Melbourne Australia old school I know yes I can buy a new O ring and Gas Post ( trust me ive tried to delved into their Cir Clip posts and gave up.
Let me add that bunyip is hoppiliciously delicious :p

There is one life for this keg yet not living under forced carbonation but under Natural keg priming carbonation.
Yes maybe I can rack (closed) Into this purged (via fermentation co2) keg which had recieving priming sugar then "fingers crossed" carb and then once priming is done send to serving keg in keezer. You know it serves as a brite tank/ naturally carbing tank before conditioning and serving.

Or I should advertise is as free to the nearest HB'er who wants to resruect this problem keg!
Yeah I'm piddled lol

Back