What are you drinking right now?

I didn't notice any sulphur
But my fermenter is inside an old chest freezer, so I wouldn't have noticed.
And the cider in my glass is definitely not there for days. Not even hours ;)

The accidental hazy is starting to look like a proper IPA again. Got a new beer glass at an antique shop today. Saw an Ayinger weizen glass that @Donoroto and @Josh Hughes would've loved
20220615_150240.jpg

Salty Seas IPA. I finally made an IPA that I would call good (I'm pretty damn picky about IPAs :rolleyes:)

Excited for the next beer currently conditioning; a session IPA with Citra, Mosaic, and Azacca. Will keg hop with more Mosaic and Azacca.
View attachment 21127
Another great looking bevvy that next one sounds like a tounge tickler too!

Tea, right now.
Yesterday a test of simple cider MJ28.
Carbonation is fine. Took a little longer than on T58.
Looks like an easy drinking cider. Needs a couple more days in the fridge. Not much.
I think that T58 needs longer conditioning.
I'll keeo testing, tasting and comparing

7AA88801-48A0-4297-A9A2-2C60575895F7.jpeg
The cottage I rented and the beer I’m enjoying on the last night of the Maine Vacation. Really a nice trip, beaches are incredible, the local food and beer really good. Throw in a great time catching up with family we don’t get to see often(Dad’s cousin, they used to visit Wisconsin a couple times a year when her parents were alive). Hopefully we’ll get back here again sometime.

View attachment 21142 The cottage I rented and the beer I’m enjoying on the last night of the Maine Vacation. Really a nice trip, beaches are incredible, the local food and beer really good. Throw in a great time catching up with family we don’t get to see often(Dad’s cousin, they used to visit Wisconsin a couple times a year when her parents were alive). Hopefully we’ll get back here again sometime.
Here's to great memories and great beer Tim.
Cheers!

Back