What are you doing with homebrew today?

On Friday
My buddy Pat brewed a 10 gallon batch of my Low Speed Chase, which is session Hazy.
I was supposed to spend the afternoon with him while he brewed, but work got in the way.
He is fermenting it with ebbegarden.
I had previously delivered 2.5 sacks of base malt, a few pounds of hops, and a keg.
He will have a keg ready to go for me in about a week.
Pat is also going to brew some 15-20 gallon batches, and will fill a keg of each for the next while as well.

My back continues to improve, so I am hoping to be able to do some small batch extract brewing later this summer.
That sounds like a win win situation I knew you'd find an alternative ;)

Trying to fix my weather station/thermometer. The freaking thing doesn't want to listen to the remote transponder anymore.
They are cheap things and I got 4 of them in different states of not working.
I figured I should be able to get at least one going so I can keep an eye on my cooler box temperature :rolleyes:

Update:
Managed to get 1 set going.
Also took another Saison sample. Smells good. Even tastes good for something warm without bubbles.
Getting ready for bottling in the next couple of days

Dry hopped my IPL with Triumph and Citra and added a spunding valve to save all the precious aromatics from floating away. This will be my first "cold" dry hop at 52F. I've enjoyed a lot of dry hopped lagers and IPLs and "cold IPAs", I'm curious where on that spectrum this beer will end up. Definitely not as bitter as an IPA, the sample I tasted seemed around 20-25 IBUs

Sticking with my New years res to give away more beer
20220518_170656.jpg

My attempt at labelling :eek: lol.

Doing another starter. This one for a dank pale ale. Ingredient for the other beer is delayed

-So many unbrewed styles and recipes, so little motivation...

Last edited:

Back