Show me your gardening Progress

I was working on that tree again on Saturday and stepped right on the hop bines....those poor things...:(..they can't get a break! They look like they are bouncing back though....:D
Go talk to your plants, tell them how much you love them. Then sit back to see if they listened to you.

Hello Daffodil!
20220413_164203.jpg

2 nights of freezing here, snow in the mountains 10 miles from here and 80°F coming this Sunday! Talk about a cruel month! And the Fuggles are recovering just fine!

Feels like it is freezing here today!
Yesterday 90 mm rain
Today, sofar 43.
And we should have been in the dry season by now :eek:

Ok Tomato Friends. I got one for ya...what's up with my stems? The interwebs say shock to the roots after transplanting but I only beat up 2 of them...not these 2....and those are fine...I MAY have hit them with some starsan water.....
20220423_124835.jpg
20220423_124808.jpg

Hmmm...no...I don't use that kinda stuff on my plants but good point..I've seen that stuff do crap like that

Nematodes?
Termites?
Round up?
Anything in the soil like fusarium, verticillium.....

I like nematodes tomatoes are funny if planted into soil that's grown them before.
They sure dont look happy

Yeah....I'm thinking now that this was the couple of plants that got as dose of starsan from an unmarked gallon jug I had outside with me along with the unmarked water jug...live and learn...I just hope they live!

I always struggle with my ginger.
Galangal, turmeric: no problem
But ginger :rolleyes:

Back