Most Unpopular Opinion You Have...

naDinMN

Trial Member
Reaction score
Homebrewering or beer related.

Mine -

If you think <insert American Macro Lager name here> is bad beer, you are (probably) a bad brewer.

If you comment on my beer (positive or negative) you will remain on my distribution list because you are helping me become a better brewer. If you remain silent, I assume you did not like it and have no interest in helping me make it better.

If you comment on my beer (positive or negative) you will remain on my distribution list because you are helping me become a better brewer. If you remain silent, I assume you did not like it and have no interest in helping me make it better.
I have a small group of people who get beer from almost every batch I brew because I trust them to give me a truthful review, good or bad.

Bottling is fun.
After cleaning and sanitizing bottles, and going to kegging, I swore I would never go back. But was it really that much effort? Maybe nostalgia is picking at me a bit now, but it was easy to share bottles with friends. And it was easy to have many examples of my batches ready to go. And bottles fit in the fridge easier than corny kegs. Right now, my uneasy compromise is to fill kombucha bottles from the keg and cool them in the fridge.

After cleaning and sanitizing bottles, and going to kegging, I swore I would never go back. But was it really that much effort? Maybe nostalgia is picking at me a bit now, but it was easy to share bottles with friends. And it was easy to have many examples of my batches ready to go. And bottles fit in the fridge easier than corny kegs. Right now, my uneasy compromise is to fill kombucha bottles from the keg and cool them in the fridge.
After many years of brewing I have my bottling process down to the point that I can be done and cleaned up in less than an hour.

Aha! I bring to you:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/1938698600...dpnkwgmGqzHrbgAVmdMw|ampid:PL_CLK|clp:2047675

The best of both worlds! - I too, never thought I'd rebuild a bottle stock or go back to de-labeling, cleaning and sanitizing bottles - but PBW sure does help pull the labels off!

Back