Community recipe?

Mine is already gone.

Ya know, friends say Alan's Pee was the best brew in a while.

Even though it hurts my pride - I like to think they're all good - I will definitely brew it again. After another batch of Wayner's.

This quarterly community brew is absolutely wonderful for introducing new recipes and styles. Love it!

Ya know, friends say Alan's Pee was the best brew in a while.

Even though it hurts my pride - I like to think they're all good - I will definitely brew it again. After another batch of Wayner's.

This quarterly community brew is absolutely wonderful for introducing new recipes and styles. Love it!
I echo this sentiment.
Each brew to date has been one that I will definitely brew again. Wayner's was right in my wheelhouse as everyone knows. The Shady, and "The Tinkle O' The AL", have both been styles I would bever have brewed, but will absolutely be brewing again!

Well guys I am chuffed that you like my effort and agree with you all that brewing out of your comfort zone is a good way to broaden tastes. I am definitely doing Wayner's and The Bo again myself. I have yet to tackle many of the other European styles so there is a lot of brewing to do out there.

My daughter bought me some beers for Father's Day (this coming weekend here)

upload_2021-6-17_19-25-51.png

Cheers to all.

I have all of the ingredients ready to brew the Q2 Community Recipe tomorrow. Since my lhbs did not have any dry yeast that reasonably matched the original, I opted for liquid yeast (WLP500) and have a starter going right now. This recipe is taking me out of my usual lane, so I am excited and hopeful for a good result.

I have all of the ingredients ready to brew the Q2 Community Recipe tomorrow. Since my lhbs did not have any dry yeast that reasonably matched the original, I opted for liquid yeast (WLP500) and have a starter going right now. This recipe is taking me out of my usual lane, so I am excited and hopeful for a good result.
It was the same deal for me, it is good to try new things!

Back