Television Series

I'm still mad at Marie-Fred and if Wayne either cheats on Josie with her or dumps Josie for her, after everything that's happened between both him and Josie and him and Marie-Fred I'm going to be pissed. I'm expecting a lot of drama in general though after that final episode so I'm hoping season 10 is better. Is it just me though or was this the first season since season 1 that didn't have a holiday special?

I agree completely, there is no valid reason in any of the season to justify any kind of reconcillation at the end of it. And I do not recall a holiday special at all so you are probably right. Maybe a Valentimes one later?

On this topic cause I think there were some Babylon 5 fans here, Mira Furlan (Delenn) died yesterday sadly. Apparently it was complications from West Nile, which I was not expecting as a cause of death. Really sucks though, it's still my all time favourite show.

On this topic cause I think there were some Babylon 5 fans here, Mira Furlan (Delenn) died yesterday sadly. Apparently it was complications from West Nile, which I was not expecting as a cause of death. Really sucks though, it's still my all time favourite show.
Do you mean the actor passed, or the character died in an episode?

New show on Discovery, Mud Mountain Haulers. Logging companies in British Columbia, Canada, and what they go through in the late winter/spring

Caught Lupin on Netflix. I enjoyed it and can't wait for more.

Caught Lupin on Netflix. I enjoyed it and can't wait for more.
The trailer on Netflix looked interesting but I only have a passing familiarity with the Lupin III anime/manga series, think I saw one of the movies. I don't think the Netflix series is based on the anime but maybe they are both based on something else?

The trailer on Netflix looked interesting but I only have a passing familiarity with the Lupin III anime/manga series, think I saw one of the movies. I don't think the Netflix series is based on the anime but maybe they are both based on something else?
I don't think it was anime. It's in French, about a "gentleman burglar" with a great cliffhanger ending. I really enjoyed it.

I don't think it was anime. It's in French, about a "gentleman burglar" with a great cliffhanger ending. I really enjoyed it.
So according to Google it's based on a series of stories by a French author from around the turn of the 20th century. The anime series of films Lupin III is also based loosely on those stories with the title character, also a gentleman thief, being the grandson of the original Lupin. I vaguely remember watching one of the films in anime club my first semester of college but I can't really remember too many details since I only saw it once like 15 years ago.

So according to Google it's based on a series of stories by a French author from around the turn of the 20th century. The anime series of films Lupin III is also based loosely on those stories with the title character, also a gentleman thief, being the grandson of the original Lupin. I vaguely remember watching one of the films in anime club my first semester of college but I can't really remember too many details since I only saw it once like 15 years ago.
I think it's with the watch.

New show on Discovery, Mud Mountain Haulers. Logging companies in British Columbia, Canada, and what they go through in the late winter/spring

Sounds like it's in the line of Ice Road Truckers. I'll have to look for it...unless it's no Discovery+. Seems like all the shows the family and I like to watch have gone there.

I remembered the movie it was The Castle of Cagliostro (also on Netflix). It's apparently the most popular Lupin III film and I hadn't realized that it marked the directorial debut of Hayao Miyazaki who later co-founded Studio Ghibli and directed My Neighbor Totoro and Kiki's Delivery Service. Anyways found it interesting that Monkey Punch, the artist that produced the original manga, never got permission from Leblanc or his estate to use the Lupin character or namesake. Japan didn't enforce trade copyrights at that time and it was considered common use by the time Leblanc's estate pursued legal action there but copyright issues lead to the name often being changed to Wolf or Rupan internationally. I might go back and watch the film and the new series both on Netflix.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Castle_of_Cagliostro?wprov=sfla1

Sounds like it's in the line of Ice Road Truckers. I'll have to look for it...unless it's no Discovery+. Seems like all the shows the family and I like to watch have gone there.
As far as I can see it is just regular Discovery, same narrator as Highway Through Hell, and 401 Heavy Rescue

OMG, Loki, OMG! First episode blew me away. It's clever, it's hilarious, it's sad. It's got it all. Owen Wilson is great, I think he plays a very good straight man to Hiddleston's Loki. I think it's got the potential to be the best Disney+ MCU series yet.

A number of years ago I was watching Sons of Anarchy. I had watched up to the end of season 5, but then I could'nt get it anymore.
It is on Netflix now, so I started watching again from about the middle of season 5. Just advanced to S6 E1 the other night.
Why do I get the feeling that this is going to end with lots and lots of blood!

Back