Television Series

OMG, Loki, OMG! First episode blew me away. It's clever, it's hilarious, it's sad. It's got it all. Owen Wilson is great, I think he plays a very good straight man to Hiddleston's Loki. I think it's got the potential to be the best Disney+ MCU series yet.

Yeah I got halfway through it yesterday before I had to go brew and I want to see the end of it. I think it's got a lot of potential.

Yeah I got halfway through it yesterday before I had to go brew and I want to see the end of it. I think it's got a lot of potential.
You need to finish it. No spoilers but there's a major twist you won't have seen coming. It's a smart show, the way the weave comedy into Loki's very real existential crisis yet there's no lack of real emotion. I also got a kick out of Loki losing that bet with Thor...

Ok...little off topic here but...It's July and the Tour De France is on and every year the U.S. viewers of the TdF are subjected to.....or maybe I should say assaulted by some company that bought a crap ton of advertiser time .....this year it's Jim Beam and they are making fun of Craft Beer so it's double whammy time for me!

https://www.ispot.tv

Goat's milk!

Murder Mountain, and glued to it!

Was anybody else underwhelmed by the Many Saints of Newark?

Not herd of it and prob not released here yet.
Netflix is all about the Squid Game so it seems over here atm.
Same here. It's in the to-watch list but so far havent started it yet

Not herd of it and prob not released here yet.
Netflix is all about the Squid Game so it seems over here atm.
July

It's HBO's prequel movie to The Sopranos. It had a great storyline as 1950 => 70s monsters in north Jersey but just wasn't the same vibe as the series.

The current season of What We Do In The Shadows is pretty good.

Back