Show your DIY Projects

Got the back of the door finished gave it a coat of bees wax I'll be using this more often I rekon. It s lavender scented too so extra brownie points with the dearest:).
20200918_155023.jpg

That's a sheet of marine ply I routed some V grouve s in it to make it look like planks;).

Very nice look at all those tap handles growlers and glasses your a thirsty Dilbert. Looks like a well stocked bar and a great place to just sit back and enjoy your brewing efforts;).

Tap handles are killer, several Magic Hat handles there, are the a Florida based brewery? I only ever remember getting Magic Hat in FLA come to think of it...

Tap handles are killer, several Magic Hat handles there, are the a Florida based brewery? I only ever remember getting Magic Hat in FLA come to think of it...
Magic Hat is a craft brewery in Burlington, Vermont. They actually bought an old lumber yard and set up shop.
Out of all my tap handles, eighteen are Magic Hat.

I just found out that Magic Hat has been sold to Zero Gravity Brewing out of upstate New York.
RIP Magic Hat. You will be missed. :(

Last edited:
The onboard pump is good, but I want more better whirlpools, and increased circulation for chilling. I have this little Anvil pump,so why not put it to work! I added a couple of zip ties to the handles, will have to sort out a better way to secure this in place.
20201030_103415.jpg
20201030_103421.jpg

Back