Television Series

Watching Ghosted, I like the two primary actors but I completely see why this show only got one season.

I'm a big fan of Sneaky Pete:D I think it's great.
Getting into season two and having to tap out, getting a little too hokey for me now. Season one was good, should have ended there.

I'm currently watching The Witcher. I found it in a library of kodi build on my FireTV. I should say, I like this TV series. I played the game (The Witcher 3 is awesome), so I was interested in watching it.

Currently watching Channel Zero on Shudder and How to Get Away with Murder on Netflix. Up next is the final season of The Rain.

Just finished the latest season of Peaky Blinders. One of the best seasons since the 1st imo! Ended way to soon,
Now watching second season of Narcos Mexico, and the latest season of Lucifer.

Just finished the latest season of Peaky Blinders. One of the best seasons since the 1st imo! Ended way to soon,
Now watching second season of Narcos Mexico, and the latest season of Lucifer.
I believe they are working on the next season of Peaky, can't wait!

I have two shows that I don't like to miss.
NCIS is the only show network show that I like.
And to my everlasting shame, my second favorite show is...
Beat Bobby Flay

Go ahead, abuse me. I probably deserve it!
:oops:

I have heard the Rowan Atkinson (Mr Bean) has a role in the upcoming season of Peaky Blinders. I know what the role is, but won't say in case you don't want to know.

I have heard the Rowan Atkinson (Mr Bean) has a role in the upcoming season of Peaky Blinders. I know what the role is, but won't say in case you don't want to know.

I have the “Mr Bean” tv series on dvd.
If any of you can watch the episode where Bean purchases a recliner and takes it home on the roof
of his Austin mini, you will break up!
He also shows how to paint a room in less than two seconds.
This guy is NUTS!

I believe it streams on hulu in the US but I always end up rewatching Letterkenny. Some quality stuff in the later seasons.
I'm in season 3/4? It just keeps getting better. The banter just cracks me up. Definitely in that Seinfeld "show about nothing" vein but way funnier in my opinion.
Started season 1 of Umbrella Academy. A little slow to start, but not bad.
Season 2 starts kinda the same way but it's definitely worth sticking with it

I'll have to try it again, I got to episode 2 and was so bored.

Steve, you're really going to like it when they get to the good hockey episodes.

I'll have to try it again, I got to episode 2 and was so bored.

Steve, you're really going to like it when they get to the good hockey episodes.
Just binged a bunch more episodes
I'm up to the point where Jonesey and Riley are coaching the woman's team and just discovered the reason the players can't get along is cause they're in love with the same guy. The only thing I don't like is that each season is only like 6-7 episodes. I want more!

Yeah I wish the seasons were longer but I think it's better that they are consistently good rather than filler that they can't maintain.

Back