What are you drinking right now?

If this California Smoke would blow out to sea instead of polluting out air, we'd have some nice scenery to look at too.

I'm sorry Bob...not meaning to do anything but share Nature's beauty here in PA today...be safe my friend...better days are ahead for you all dealing with the fires.

Here's my NEIPA "End of Summer "
20200918_181554.jpg

today is independence day here. We are in a lockdown type of quarantine... no traveling, no visitiing, etc. precautionary steps the city is taking to try and control the spread of Covid, especially during independence day/week when everyone visits, bbq's, dances, etc... so it is a good thing. Today we grilled a little lamb and longaniza (chorizo) with potatoes and enjoying the Rye Stout. We had a sunny day, toward the end of winter, very welcome after a very rainy winter.
IMG_1738w.jpg
IMG_1729w.jpg

today is independence day here. We are in a lockdown type of quarantine... no traveling, no visitiing, etc. precautionary steps the city is taking to try and control the spread of Covid, especially during independence day/week when everyone visits, bbq's, dances, etc... so it is a good thing. Today we grilled a little lamb and longaniza (chorizo) with potatoes and enjoying the Rye Stout. We had a sunny day, toward the end of winter, very welcome after a very rainy winter.
View attachment 11998 View attachment 11999
Man that looks awesome! Happy Independence Day to you.

Another smoky above 90f degree day in Colorado. But I got meat! And beer! Life is good. Country style pork ribs on now and sausage is next once the grill is clear. Beans, roasted taters and cole slaw await.
View attachment 12011
Founders make some great beers, haven't seen any here for ages:(

My latest Westie, was under gravity, and over volume on this one, but it is good. I was pretty disappointed at first as it didn't turn out as planned, but it is growing on me.
View attachment 12009
I'm surprised how many beers I've made a second time after enjoying how the lower ABV version works.

Back