What are you drinking right now?

First Helles of the batch
F07B8DBD-707E-4F35-9648-A5E600E864F2.jpeg

Seeing as how there's no brew festivals anymore, our annual fall harvest fest is taking a different form this year. A bunch of our local breweries put together a bingo with all kinds of fun stuff. Every year all the proceeds go to an animal rescue.
Fun stuff and nice to have a bit of innovation to get out, enjoy some good beer, and support an outstanding cause.
PXL_20200917_220017125.jpg

Seeing as how there's no brew festivals anymore, our annual fall harvest fest is taking a different form this year. A bunch of our local breweries put together a bingo with all kinds of fun stuff. Every year all the proceeds go to an animal rescue.
Fun stuff and nice to have a bit of innovation to get out, enjoy some good beer, and support an outstanding cause.
View attachment 11969
That’s awesome! Bingo and craft beer for a good cause, doesn't get any better.

Drinking a fellow hombrewers Mosaic single hop IPA brewed with some Framgarden I gave him to try.
What a fruit bomb he reckons peaches there's that and some pungent mango pineapple tropical fruit I'm certain not all from mosaic.
A delightful beer one id be super proud of!
20200918_172208.jpg
makes my heart swell to see him brewing such top brews :).
And the mouthfeel so delecate very good.

First Helles of the batch View attachment 11965

Nice looking beer Josh!
Time for my liquid lunch. A pint of my Green Flash IPA and a double shot of Evan Williams. (strictly for medicinal purposes)
Lunch.jpg

Green Flash hasn't dropped clear yet, but it's well on its way there. This one is going on my brew again list for sure.

Embracing my new state's culture :)

As someone who escaped the people's republic almost 20 years ago, I don't have much of anything good to say about it. One of the few reasons I've crossed the state line had been to Visit the Sierra Nevada Brewery. Last December, our last trip there, we discovered a great little brewery that added a second reason. Whenever you're in the Chico area, definitely visit Secret Trail Brewing. Some great beers and very accommodating staff.
https://www.brewersfriend.com/forum/threads/growing-brew-scene-in-chico-ca.12465/#post-95686

I can't WAIT to visit SNB in Chico, it's been on my list since I moved to Ca in 2017. Thanks for the info on that other brewery! All the more reason to visit, if that's ever allowed again

Back