Random thought for the day

While I am thinking of it, Happy Independance Day to all of my American freinds. Please stay safe, and healthy.
TY! And a happy (belated) Canada Day to you, sir!

Hope all mericans enjoyed our independence day. It was special for us with all our kids and grand kids present:)

God bless America... And god bless all the world with peace and freedom to brew as you like:D

Winter here: 6 oC at night, 33 at daytime.
Which in Fahrenheit is something like 43 and 91 ;)

This guy really needs a beer!:D
Resized_20200714_074212.jpeg

upload_2020-8-14_11-5-47.png

@dave althouse's avatar made wonder how often duct tape (the handyman's secret weapon) is used in home brewing? I am embarrassed to admit that I have not. :oops:

The "handyman's secret weapon" is from a segment called "Handyman Corner" on the great Canadian TV series "The Red Green Show". The show definitely has the heart of a home brewer in it!

Two of my favorite quotes (of many) from that show is the Man's Prayer: "I'm a man — but I can change — if I have to — I guess" and from the repair segment: "If it ain't broke, you're not trying!"

View attachment 11368

@dave althouse's avatar made wonder how often duct tape (the handyman's secret weapon) is used in home brewing? I am embarrassed to admit that I have not. :oops:

The "handyman's secret weapon" is from a segment called "Handyman Corner" on the great Canadian TV series "The Red Green Show". The show definitely has the heart of a home brewer in it!

Two of my favorite quotes (of many) from that show is the Man's Prayer: "I'm a man — but I can change — if I have to — I guess" and from the repair segment: "If it ain't broke, you're not trying!"

In the early 2000s I worked in sales and often spent time servicing accounts in both Calgary and Edmonton. One of the things i miss most about those trips is the Red Green Show. Simple humor that takes some moxy to understand.

Our fridge sprung a leak a while back, flooded the basement, so it turns into an insurance claim.
A little before, and during pictures for you. Seems kinda random, no?
Before
IMG_20170501_195345.jpg
IMG_20170501_195309.jpg
IMG_20170501_195227.jpg
IMG_20170501_195020.jpg

Back