Random thought for the day

Oh Crap! And here I was whining about Freeze Warnings! There'll be plastic on the garden tonight! Hang tough boys!

I never plant anything after our Victoria Day weekend (next weekend), our holiday Monday is always the Monday before the 24th of May

Hope it don't frost here lol:eek:
20200510_081024.jpg

This is a woppa pineapple so bit I thing I'm going to have to the it back!
And
20200510_080949.jpg

This is red Pawpaw hmmm delicious Tumeric in back all would be goneskies if some of the white stuff appeared.

I never plant anything after our Victoria Day weekend (next weekend), our holiday Monday is always the Monday before the 24th of May

This year has been a mild winter and a prolonged cold wet spring so far. The average last freeze here was been moved out as well. Normally we see it no later than April 15th but then we had a snap on the 17th and now last night and tonight and I have only about 5 days of wood out on the porch! :eek: About the only good thing is that the kale bolted last week when the tempature hit 65 so we had an awesome salad with the raab (the flowers). Wifey said it was almost better than the kale!

Hoppy Birthday to my daughter Trevi (25), her boyfriend to her right, and my son on the far right. COVID Operation in the foreground, all of the kids are having a Low Speed Chase.
20200520_194914.jpg

That was 7 years ago!

Hoppy Birthday to my daughter Trevi (25), her boyfriend to her right, and my son on the far right. COVID Operation in the foreground, all of the kids are having a Low Speed Chase.
View attachment 10143
Great looking family Craigerrr.
We are throwing covid to the wolves on Monday and having family over. We'll be cooking and hanging out outside, but guarantee hugs will be involved!
I had a kid out yesterday emptying out our septic tank. We talked while he worked stirring the shit (literally) and when he got ready to leave he asked if I was scared to shake hands. I'm not a big hand shaker in general. I do it because that's how I was bought up, but it's not my favorite thing to do, but I said hell no I'm not scared of covid and I've been a plumber for over 20 years so shit don't scare me either... Best handshake I've had in months.

Great looking family Craigerrr.
We are throwing covid to the wolves on Monday and having family over. We'll be cooking and hanging out outside, but guarantee hugs will be involved!
I had a kid out yesterday emptying out our septic tank. We talked while he worked stirring the shit (literally) and when he got ready to leave he asked if I was scared to shake hands. I'm not a big hand shaker in general. I do it because that's how I was bought up, but it's not my favorite thing to do, but I said hell no I'm not scared of covid and I've been a plumber for over 20 years so shit don't scare me either... Best handshake I've had in months.
Probably not a shitty handshake then :D:D
Yeah I get that on the job over here it's a pretty widespread greating. Sometimes it's twofold depending depending on if you did a good job there'll be a shake to depart oh and then the stand and wave off from the front of garage.
Haaa!
Humans we just gotta touch Each other eho_O:confused::p

View attachment 10143
I like the firepit in the middle of the table great ideah just don't get too heavy handed on the wood I suppose. Takes the fire handling skills to the next level don't wanna burn the table down:)

Speaking of Trevi, here is Teevi learning to drive standard on my 66 Chevy Pickup
Pretty damn good actually. When I taught my twin boys, one picked it up right away and the other just couldn't comprehend.

I like the firepit in the middle of the table great ideah just don't get too heavy handed on the wood I suppose. Takes the fire handling skills to the next level don't wanna burn the table down:)
It is a gas fire, it is new this spring, Barb has wanted one for a long time...

Oh Crap! And here I was whining about Freeze Warnings! There'll be plastic on the garden tonight! Hang tough boys!

We had a mild freeze night before last. KIlled a few leaves on one tomato and damaged one upshoot of a 6 or 8 year old sage plant. Neither will threaten our supply.
Tomato.jpg

Sage.jpg

Back to random thoughts:
Why does my Jack Russell has to keep chasing water monitor lizards
And why do I have to keep going into the Zambezi to pick him out?

Back