Random thought for the day

Back to random thoughts:
Why does my Jack Russell has to keep chasing water monitor lizards
And why do I have to keep going into the Zambezi to pick him out?

Seems to be that the smaller the dog, the more they need to prove. I hope he stays save. Tell him that the social distancing rules really, really apply where water monitor lizards are concerned! :eek:

You saying it's got little dog syndrome :rolleyes:.

My dog does the same hunting lizzards around the back yard but in the confines of the fence. No Zambezi river flowing past my place..

No crocodiles @Zambezi Special ?

Ruby the dumb golden has big lazy dog syndrome!

IMG_20171012_194534.jpg

For sure he got little dog syndrome!
He also suffers from ADDD ( attention deficit dog disorder) ;)

And yes, Ben, it is not so much the monitor lizards I am scared of, but those mean Nile Crocodiles....

Sherlock thinks he is bigger than a Great Dane and more dangerous/impressive than a lion!

Feeling blessed today.
I have been with my Company now for 22 years. We are a relatively small company, we have 6 sales offices, and a service center here in Southwestern Ontario. We have 80+ employees, including 15 field sales reps (myself being one), and our sales are somewhere between 30 and 40 million. We had our annual sales meeting today (virtually of course), and yours truly took home Sales Representative of the Year. When I last won the honor (2007), I expected it, I had an unbelievable year. This year, I did not see it coming.

Feeling blessed today.
I have been with my Company now for 22 years. We are a relatively small company, we have 6 sales offices, and a service center here in Southwestern Ontario. We have 80+ employees, including 15 field sales reps (myself being one), and our sales are somewhere between 30 and 40 million. We had our annual sales meeting today (virtually of course), and yours truly took home Sales Representative of the Year. When I last won the honor (2007), I expected it, I had an unbelievable year. This year, I did not see it coming.

Congratulations @Craigerrr! Tonight I'll raise a glass to your, I'm sure, well deserved award!

Thank you, I should point though that we have great management, and great people. Just fortunate to part of a great team!

That beer carrier is pretty top notch.

Fermentation went wild on one of the 2 beers I did on my double brew day, this past Saturday. The S type airlock had all of the Starsan solution blown out of it in 24 hours. I refilled it and it was dry again in a couple of hours; As I contemplated refilling it again, I asked myself, "WHY". Why are we comfortable using a piece of sanitized foil in place of an airlock, whether for a starter or a fermentation, but insist on using liquid in airlocks? Dunno about anyone else, but I'm using dry airlocks until I find a reason not to.

Thoughts?

Fermentation went wild on one of the 2 beers I did on my double brew day, this past Saturday. The S type airlock had all of the Starsan solution blown out of it in 24 hours. I refilled it and it was dry again in a couple of hours; As I contemplated refilling it again, I asked myself, "WHY". Why are we comfortable using a piece of sanitized foil in place of an airlock, whether for a starter or a fermentation, but insist on using liquid in airlocks? Dunno about anyone else, but I'm using dry airlocks until I find a reason not to.

Thoughts?

I do it all the time @BOB357 . I just give it a few days to settle down befor refilling ;)

Back